SW Regional Meet Pics & Thanks Gypsy Me + Crew!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mookie

Reaction score
Thanks, Gypsy Me and crew, for all your hard work preparing for the meet. It was a great success!

The Ford Arizona Proving Grounds tour, the meet at Colorado River Ford, the camaraderie with fellow Sport Trac owners, the raffle prizes, the door prizes, the Show and Shine and the food (tamales made by Lori (Kimbro) and pizza supplied by Colorado River Ford) all contributed to a fantastic time in Kingman. You can be proud!

Pictures are in my library for your viewing pleasure... .

Mookie, Glad you made it back safe! oh my yes !Kimbro made us tamales! They were sooo good! Nice pics too! I have to see if I can get real player & view the video, so far real player says I'm missing components! grrrr! :) Oh you got a pic of us on the road!

So glad you and Lou came to the meet! Very nice to meet both of you!

When is he getting the Sport trac?! :)

Nice pics. It was great to meet you and Lou. Now we just need to convince him that he needs his own ST to drive down next year. After all, didn't he win some accessories for it during the raffle?

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great time at the meet - it was nice meeting everyone and putting a face to the truck. :D Sorry I missed out on Friday, but I still had a great time. Hope everyone made it home safe. Talk to you all soon!

Nate

Yea! I'm back. I had a Great time. Thanks to Sheila, Kelly, Lori & Maury for all your efforts. I know it was a lot of work to organize it! I'm certain that next year (if you're willing) will be better and I plan to return for it. I really enjoyed meeting and visiting with everyone, typically not enough time.

THANK YOU!

Pictures in my library! :D

My ST ran great the entire 1,389 mile trip.

Trip average 20.56 mpg

20.96 mpg (75 mph - c/c, a/c)

20.68 mpg (70 mph - c/c, a/c)

18.33 mpg (80 mph - c/c, a/c) Arizona

21.05 mpg (75 mph - c/c, a/c)

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nate, Thank you for coming out very nice to meet you and glad you made it back safe as well! Thank you again for the goodies. Come on out next year!

Paul, Thank you for coming as well! Sure was nice to meet you and see your trac with the new mods! Congrats again to You, Mookie and Kimbro as the Trophy winners!

Hope to see you next year oh and the Dallas meet?! :)

It was nice seeing some of you again and meeting others for the first time. Sorry I didn't bring the trac down, but it was back to basic by the time of the meet. She's gone now anyways, so our red beast is our only truck now.

Here are a few pictures of the meet...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

It was alot of fun, Eric Hot but Fun! I'm sure next year will be alot better. Probably plan it way in advance and maybe even in September when the temps start dropping off here. :)

We had lots of fun at our first meet, It was nice meeting everyone. We are looking forward to next year. Lydia says to make sure you have lots of raffle PRIZES for her. I thought she had enough prizes for the trip back home, but she had to stop at the outlets in Barstow. Good thing I won some money in Laughlin the night before.:lol: See you all soon!!!

Jerry! Glad you and Amber could come, wish Tammy could have come though. Thanks for the pics ! Love that red truck the interior I really liked!

Jeff, Lydia, It was very nice to meet you both!

Glad you both has fun too! Wow! she went shopping again?! :lol:

Latest posts