Tail Lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LB

Reaction score
Considering purchasing some Altezza Tail lights but am having a hard time deciding over chrome or black... perhaps anyone with pictures can influence me??? If someone has a white Trac in particular, I'd greatly appreciate your input.

BTW, I painted my bumpers and cladding black... so I would think either chrome or black would look good -- just want to see what you fellas think.

Thanks. Daniel

Had a set of the Altezza Euros on my '02 Silverado. Black truck, with the black

"Elegantes", I believe is what the model taillights were called. Got many compliments

on them. If you have a white trac, with black cladding, as I take it, I think the

black tails would look good. As I see it, with the curves of the trac, it will add to the

upswept, flowing lines already there from the factory, and "pull" the body lines

together to give it a "blended" look. Chrome tails have always looked too "ricer"

for me, unless maybe someone would put them on a silver trac.

I have a white trac and was debating the same thing, I went with the chrome for the tail lights and added some clear corners and a screen front. It's a really clean look, I like it. Hope this helps! ;)

I had the chrome altezzas on my white st - I hated the way they looked, and took them off soon after installing them. The ones I think look good on a white st are the greg "carbon fiber" look.

Heather. Could you get me a link for the Corner Lights. I finally found some on eBay that specifically say "For SPORT TRAC" but they look similar to the ones that say "NOT for SPORT TRAC". Any advice? Thanks. Daniel

Michelle. Did you replace the chrome altezzas with the stock ones? Or did you go with the carbon fiber ones?

Daniel - I have the same ones as Gary S., the link below are the ones that I have but I did not buy them from that company, I actually got them from Jerry (a member here) who recently sold his trac and bought an F-150.

I had the chrome ones also ..I didnt like the way they looked so I changed them completely..

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
With the cladding painted black I would go black!

Todd Z[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts