Thanks everyone for the alarm advice

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clay Campbell

Reaction score
i ended up giving him $220 for the install of an alarm and a remote start the added price was for the bypass module to make an aftermarket remote start work on our ST's. he didnt charge me 250 because i dropped the car off at eleven thirty and came back at four when he said it would be done and ended up staying at the shop til 8 when he finally got everything working, then i had to drive an hour back to where i live. but i understand things happens and things dont always work like they are supposed to. im happy with now though, its a real solid system. and he was apologetic and nice about it, would have liked a little better price however, but it works thats all i can ask.

Clay glad you got it on and working! aww a discount is a discount and you got desent customer service...(he could have been a you know...and told you hey take it or leave it I'll get to it when I can. ) congrats on gettting your better security :)

Latest posts