Thanks to all that attended the LA meet #5 today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Montes

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I just wanted to tell everyone that attended todays meet at Bonelli Park in San Dimas Thank you for attending and making this meet a success. We had the greatest number of members attend this meet, a total of 12 ST's. I wrote a little more of a thank you in the events section, so go check it out. I, along with a few other members will post some pic's in the events section over the next couple of days. thank you all once again and I will see you at the next meet.

Mike aka LtMike70:D:D

hey mike its Ladybug.. hey if you need help setting up the next meet. so we can get it on the calander let me know ok.. the quicker we get started, then everyone can mark there calender for the next west coast meet. so let me know ok.. talk to you soon.. oh and thanks to everyone who went. i had a blast. i cant wait until the next meet.. talk to you soon. ladybug out...

That really was a lot of fun and so cool that there were a lot of people who showed up! I'll definately be at the next one- hopefully with a cleaner Trac :)

It was nice to meet all of you!

-Heather in OC

Hello LtMike, ladybug, and Heather.

I had a really good time too. If I weren't so tired I would've stayed a little longer. I didn't even get to thoroughly enjoy the lake and the food. Normally I'd have a big appetite so I regret not having the pasta and taking handfuls of cookies. I hope someone took the two boxes of pizza I forgot there (I could sure use a few slices right now).

It was nice meeting all of you and seeing your Tracs. You were all friendly and welcoming. Special thanks to LtMike and Mookie. I wouldn't mind meeting up at that same spot at all.

Thank you Mike and Mike. I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. As usual there was not enough time to visit and share ideas with special group of people.

FlipTrac_511, thanks again for grill, it's nice saving on the shipping cost. :huh:

My wife and I had a great time. Got to meet some new people with some interesting Tracs. Hope to do this again real soon.

I sure wish I could have made it, I think the is only one I have missed. I hope that I will be able to make the next one. Keep up the good work, we had a great turn out. David.

Hey David

Sorry you had to miss it. You were usually the oldest trac at all of the meets but this time it went to John the silver giant. I hope you can make the next one dave, you were missed.

Mike

LtMike70

Latest posts