THANKS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

douglas brandin 2

Reaction score
Wanted to say thanks to everyone (especially Rodger and Gloria for the picture) for insisting my truck has an IAC. The dealer I bought it from is in Orange, Texas 25 miles from home. They agreed and replaced it under warranty, then re-flashed the computer. We'll see if the mileage improves............Again, THANKS...............doug

Your welcome, Hope all works out for you.

Keep us posted.....

Todd Z

As a side-note, I had brought up and printed out the project in cleaning the IAC but I never could get the pictures. And another thing; the service guy from the first dealer called me and offered a free oil change and tire rotation if I would give him a good review on a survey.

I've had those calls before. I give a completely honest survey, then add in the comments that the dealership attempted to bribe me to give a good survey. I'll even give the guy's name if I have it.

Those surveys are important for Ford to know where problems are at. If we aren't accurate, then we will continue having crummy dealerships.