The Bat Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
I finally painted my grill and ordered my decals...Presenting the Bat Trac.Don't mind the dead bugs, I'll wash her later, now off to strike fear into the hearts of wrong doers! I am the night![Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cool::cool:Nice look on that grille there, now just change your name to BartTracMan and you have it carte blanche! Did you do any toher accents with that color scheme? Where,what, if any?

Seattle sport Trac, I was thinking yellow hood stripes that said BAT Trac instead of Sport Trac, and the white Ford sticker on my windshield (not in photo) should be yellow. mrmarvyn, I was thinking of painting the screws inside the tie-downs yellow for a little more accent color, but as of yet nothing else. Thaks for the input everybody.:cool:

I spent 2 years on the USS Batfish SSN-681 and took her for decommisioning. What a great submarine she was.

Oh yeah, sharp truck!

With Tweety Twac and now the Bat Trac, there's going to be a line of Comic tracs...you owners are starting a trend :) Looks nice Bart!