The first time it rains in three weeks

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron N

Reaction score
and I am laying under the ST, the drive shaft hanging down, pulling the pinion seal out. It wold have been a nice pleasent rain,except for my driveway holds about a 1/2 inch of water right where I am working. I get the new seal in, go inside and change clothes. My shirt and pants were soaked on the backside. It finally slows down after thirty minutes. I put on my wet wranglers and a dry tshirt and go back out. I swept the water away enough so I could start working again. Start tightening down the pinion flange and it starts again. This time I quit and take The oldest boy to get his fitness check and football equipment at the highschool. Get back put on my wet jeans and tshirt on again. I crawl under and get the flange tightened down, start filling the diff. You will never guess what happens. Well for an easy job it only took me 4 hours to get done. I think mother nature owns a chevy. _ Ron

It rained cats and dogs when I changed my shocks. Fortunately, I was working in my garage. I have been there before though. I installed my Roady2 in 20-degree temperatures, and I didn't have a garage then. I thought I was going to get frostbite.

lol, It did that twice to me when i was trying to get my console out. but that was weeks ago, no rain in Dallas yet. did Amarillo get any? I have tons of family out there and go often.

boodro

I think Amarillo only got a tenth of an inch. It officially showed that we got about a quarter of an inch here.But my tshirt rain gauge said half a pocket full.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts