The White House visitors.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw a nice picture of the couple posing with Joe "GaffeMaster" Biden...nice...

I think the Secret Service detail for this event will be gone before Obama.

of course it could have been SEIU workers and ACORN in charge of security.:lol:

President Obama is not in danger from party crashers. They all go through metal detection and pass Secret Service eyes. On the other hand, no security is 100 % perfect with humans involved. If you believe the movies & TV shows, humans are perfect and have all the tools to cover every scenario. And after this episode, there will be even less chance....I'll bet someone's A$$ got chewed out big time for this one. Barry O is as safe as any person could be in this world. Now if Al Keida ever crashes a party, that's another story.

Right, nobody ever killed anyone with their bare hands or silverware so as long as they go through a metal detector to get to the party the president will be fine. :blink:

I'm sure a person could kill with a well placed thrown shoe also or a pair of boxer shorts could be used to strangle a person.....right!

I wanna know 1. What's gonna happen to these people? Ithinj they should be thrown in prison for even doing that, they could've been killers, you never know. 2. How the hell did they get through security? WTF? :blink:

These type of events help to bring reality back to the surface...

No one was hurt, lets learn from it.

If anyone is wrong, it was the SS or whomever was doing the actual at door security.

I heard on MSNBC and CNN that they may be charged with felonies for lying to government officials at the checkpoints.

I think that they should be made an example. If they get away with this then that tells whoever wants to try this wether it's to do something bad or just to see if they can get away with it that nothing gonna happen to them. Yes it's on the security detail but for them to go to the white house and even have the balls to do that, something wrong with their way of thinking.:wacko:

Yeah, that's a great idea! Lets throw them in prison! Did they harm anyone? NO! Did they try to harm anyone? NO! Could they have tried to harm someone? Sure, but they didn't! If anyone should be charged with something it should be the SS for failing to do their job. So HELL YEAH! Throw them party crashers in prison!

Anyone who think that's what needs to happen to them is a loon. :wacko:

Mean while we can give REAL murderers 30 days in jail. :angry:

Yeah, Our justice system kicks ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like just another couple of scumballs...

WASHINGTON (Nov. 26) -- The Virginia couple accused of crashing President Obama's first White House state dinner on Tuesday are named in at least 16 different civil suits in Fauquier County, sometimes as plaintiffs, sometimes as defendants.

A trawl through court records on Thursday revealed a more complete picture of Tareq and Michaele Salahi, who have left an extensive paper trail in federal bankruptcy and state court filings.

Last edited by a moderator:
The wife is/was being considered for some type of "reality" show. Sounds like another "balloon boy" incidence of common folk trying to make themselves (in)famous! LOL

The "balloon boy" family should be the clue. No thinking adult person(s) should even consider a stunt like that! I'd bet the father still can't figure out what all the fuss was about. Just MO.:blink:

Right, nobody ever killed anyone with their bare hands or silverware so as long as they go through a metal detector to get to the party the president will be fine.

The President should be livid.

Let's take it 1 step further...what if the party crashers were infected with smallpox or any other biological agent?

The Secret Service in all it's embarrassment want to charge the crashers where in actuality, the agents who allowed them access should be charged with at least dereliction of duty.

Latest posts