Then and Now

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey B

Reaction score
Thought it was worth a look at the '01 and '07 at the same time.:D

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hows this...

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I know we're one big happy family here, but how come every time somebody shows their 07, I feel like it's being rubbed in my face? :p

Nah, I like the 07s size, looks (inside and out), and power (with V8). I still got lots of love for my 04 though and I'll try to hang on to her as long as possible.

edit: Nice pics Todd. I especially like how well that older yellow Trac holds up next to the new and improved 07. First generation STs really do have a beautiful, unique look.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't own it and don't plan to. It was sitting right there on the corner as I was exiting the dealer lot in SC today. $30,995 sticker:eek:, mine is paid for.:cool:

In Todd's first picture, the yellow Trac looks like a Matchbox toy. I knew gen 1 was smaller but that photo almost seems deceptive.

I knew it was bigger, but I didn't know it was THAT big!! They should almost just rename it the F-100. That'll be the first vehicle I park next to where my ST will actually look lowered.

(3in drop and I'm still as tall or taller than alot of mini trucks... :angry: )

Thats beceause it is Tweety Trac !!!!!!

Todd Z