There is some justice.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Sacco

Reaction score
Maybe it shouldn't, but it did make me feel better. I just put new wheels on my ST, and thought that it was just too cruel to have someone smash into it. Last night on my way home from a function, I noticed two vehicles speeding toward me from a side street that has a stop sign. The first vehicle didn't stop, and cut right in front of me, making me jam on my brakes. They accelerated quickly, and I released my brakes, and had to smash the gas to get out of the way of the second vehicle, who then cut off the guy behind me. The second vehicle was up my tailpipe until I got to my turn, (and using my turn signal), made my turn. The vehicle behind me then accelerated after I got out of his way, and not noticing that the traffic light just ahead had turned red, slammed right into the back of his buddy that had been in front of me.

I usually tell myself when something like that happens, 'they will get theirs someday'. It was just kind of neat to actually see them 'get theirs'. I guess some people don't think that their driving is a reflection of them. :)

It is allways nice to see some jerk get his....

Just glad it was not you....

Todd Z

Please tell me you stopped & filled out a witness statement for the Officer that tok that crash report .... and snuck in a 'stupid a**' comment to them ...

There is a spot here where a lot of traffic turns left at a certain redlight, when it's lined up I hang a left about two blocks before the light and cut up a few residential streets. I did that once, go one block, stop at the stop sign (of course), guy behind me whips around and blows through the intersection. :huh: Wassup widdat? Oh, for a garbage truck to be in the right place at the right time....

Then last week I'm driving to my new office, there is a center turning lane for people going either way. I'm going the 35 mph limit (after getting a ticket a few weeks ago), dutifully signal and pull into the turning lane to go left into the parking lot. When I did this, I cut off some idiot in an Explorer who I didn't even see rocketing up the turning lane behind me, and forced him into the oncoming lane. He floors it, a cloud of dust, and he's gone. Nobody was coming, but still....where's a cop when you need one?

What cracks me up is that generally I'M the one driving like a bat out of hell and there aren't too many people ever going fast enough to pass me. But gawd, at least I obey traffic laws (except speed limits :D).