thinking about trading

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Tollison 3

Reaction score
I have been thinking about trading my 02 Explorer for a 06 Fusion, what do yall think about that car? My wife is wanting one because of better MPG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't researched it from a buying perspective, but I think it's a good looking car. Interior is real nice too. Checked it out when looking at '07 STs.

They sell like hotcakes. The ride is nice and has plenty of power. Check them out.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Andrew: I have driven both the Fusion & the Ford 500. If i were you i'd pay a little more & get the 500. They both get about the same MPG but the 500 has much more interior room & handles much better also. The 500 is a little bigger than the Taurus & the Fusion is one foot shorter than the discontinued Taurus. Get the Ford 500.......

See ya.

I think they look good. Draxas.com has some nice performance, exhaust and suspension parts for them. Now you can drive the car all the American Idols drive...LOL (my wife told me that)

According to the press the sales of the Ford 500 are not as high as hoped, with that in mind, you have be able to score a good deal on the price.