Thinking of selling my sport trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katie west

Reaction score
Ok I've been think of selling my sport trac for some time now. It's has a little over 30000 miles on a 2004 With the super lift and 33inch tires. And all the other little things that I have put on it. Was just wanting your thoughts do you think that I could get 25 thousand for it? Any in put you all have would be great. Thanks Katie[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the time, you can't really get anything extra for any modifications to the vehicle. People just won't see or care how much "love" you put to the truck. If you put a supercharger or a V8 or something along those lines, then yes, they can and will pay more for it. You can try, you may get someone who really likes the truck and will pay you that much for it. Good luck and hope it goes well for you. Nice looking ST by the way.;)

No way you'd see 25k for it unless that is book value. The most I'd pay for something is high book value and that is high private sale value.

Sad, but I doubt you'd get a penny more for that Trac than you could for a un-modded one.

Superlift+big tires=gas guzzler

Unless of course some individual took a shine to it and was willing to pay what you ask - highly unlikely though.

Darin is right, don't look for any added value because of the mods you have. That's why when I sell my Trac (which won't be anytime soon), I'm taking off every aftermarket part that isn't welded on.

Lets not forget, people like to do the modifications themselves. It makes it customized to thier prefrences.

Tom