Thinking of Selling the Trac and getting a 300C

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol....indeed.

Thanks, I hope I do good....there were a LOT of people who made it this far, and quite a few with esperience already, so I'm hoping for the best. Any tips for sounding good?

Just go in there with your head high, and if they ask you why you wanna join... best answer i would like to help make sure the community of (your town here) is the safest. I would also like to be a role model for the future cadets/kids wanting to be fire fighters/emts for this company.

Glenn

6.1 Hemi 425 horsepower, Leather seats ESP Traction ooooooo man makes me wanna drool but the PIRCE O LORD 42,000... i wonder if my ATM can give that much lol

Glenn

The ones around here do.

No one pays full price though....OH OH OH...I got it....get just a base 300, even a used one, take the stock motor/tranny/rearend out...buy a used/wrecked Viper, and swap all that stuff from the Viper into the 300, call it a 300V. Now I'm doing something similar to drooling, but a little lower....

Ya know what im gonna go to the dealership tomarrow and take a test drive, if i like im gonna get a loan on the spot and see ya later sport trac. Thank god the wife got a 2005 lol YAY i can still be a member. Gotta love technacalaties sheeh i cant spell lol

Glenn

I've driven them, both the Touring and the C, and they are nice...not sporty because of the soft suspension, but that makes for a real smooth ride. They are kinda heavy, but the brakes work well to slow the mass down. And that HEMI motor....does a decent job of motivating the car around. Like I say, it's no sports car, but it's not meant to be either, it's a cushy people mover...and it does that very well.

Get the blue one with HIDs and moonroof, yummy....

You better make it to your last ST meet then here on LI... :)

Todd Z

www.longislandmeet.com

Glenn,

My kid has that game and she has that car with every single upgrade now on it...lol

I just did a set of Dub overlay emblems for the grille and trunk lid for customer that has a 300C

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: