This is a must read post-To Chris......

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler wright

Reaction score
1) Becoming a member for mysporttrac.com.....$0

2)Buying a computer.......................................$600

3)Being retarded and not buying tire pressure sensors.$0

4)Reading a worthless post about a little light...3:21.24 min.

5)TURNING CAPS LOCK OFF..................................$0

6)Telling Caymen he is a waste of your time......Priceless

There are somt things that you don't wan't to buy because your retarded......For the solution........ There is Caymen

:):D:lol::):D:lol::):D:lol::):D:lol::):D:lol::):D:lol::):D:lol::):D:lol::):D:lol::):D:lol::):D:lol::):D

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, Tyler...he said I was a waste of his time. He did not like what I had to say so that is what he felt he needed to say.

Tom

I do too. Ask a question and don't get the answer you wanted to hear, so get pissed off.

Tom

I remember when I was 15.

Just cause i'm a kid don't meen i don't know anything about trucks or cars. I know more than some adults on here.

While I am not doubting you, the questions you ask say that you know nothing about cars and trucks.

Tom

Anyone that knows alot about vehicles would know how to lift the rear end of a vehicle with a solid live axle with leaf springs. Knowing where to find a ground for an amplifier is so basic, those that have never seen an amp ask questions like that. Also anyone that knows alot about cars is aware of kits to allow adjustment of the alignment when you change the angle of the suspension.

Honestly, stay cool and don't flap your mouth like you are some genious that is just lazy. There is a wealth of knowledge here and we are more then willing to give it to you for free. Don't put others down. It only reflects your inner age. Just because you have been alive for 15 years doesn't really mean you are 15 years old. Mentally, you might be 12 or maybe even 20. There is nothing wrong with you, that is the way you are. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Sit back, read and learn. Nobody cares to hear about how wack your Trac is, nor do they care about your parity of a MasterCard commercial when you couldn't get it right the second time, let alone the first.

It doesn't hurt my feelings at all to make fun of me. After 32 years of life, travels to Germany, the death of close friends and family from drugs, suicide, and accidents, I have learned that there is only one person I need to make happy. That is me. Making fun of other people doesn't make you happy. You might think it is, but trust me, it isn't. You grow up in life regretting what you have said abut another person.

It really hits hard when you read about them in then newspaper years later with a self inflicted gunshot to the head.

Was it something I said? Could I have prevented this if only I was nicer in high school? Trust me, it isn't funny then.

Live your life as you see fit, just be prepared that it won't go as you want it to.

Tom

Well said Caymen.

Tyler, if you learn anything in the next five minutes... try to make learn to repect other people. When you are conversing with adults, in person or on the net, give them the repect they deserve. You will find in the future that you may not like certain people, bosses to be specific, but you should give them the repect that they have earned. You my friend are not EARNING any respect from these people. They offer you much advice and knowledge and you throw it back in their face every change you get.

Now, take a big step toward your adult life and drop all this crap and move on. :)