This is dumb...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
I would hope junk like this is thrown out of court.

If not, what is next. Your pennut sensetive nieghbor, sues you for eating pennut butter on crackers, in your own home.

LMAO.

I work for a Law Society here in Canada, and we just installed a huge wireless network in the law courts. I sure hope I don't get sued for having 19 radios!

What a joke. People like that need to get a life and a job!

Wow, that is preposterous.

Isn't Santa Fe loaded with New Age hippie types though?

I vaguely recall one of Penn & Teller's shows going there and mocking the ludicrous newagers who were in Santa Fe as it had the highest concentration of portals to the spirit realm or whatnot....showed a bunch of people "channeling" and pretending they were phalli.....

While that doesn't directly apply to this, it is hilarious and it also shows that SF has more loons than average :(

Monribot was named in a lawsuit filed Jan. 4 in the 1st Judicial District Court in Santa Fe by her friend and neighbor, Arthur Firstenberg.

Yeah, some friend.

What will a guy who can't be near radio waves and who cannot travel, and thinks all chemicals are out to get him, do with 100,000 dollars? Why does this idiot say he sleeps in his car? Does he think it will act like a giant tin foil hat and protect him??

:smile0005:

The judge really should throw this out, especially since there's even a family history of whack jobs. This dude needs to go into a sanitarium and make friends with this dude: :banana:

LOL. Santa Fe is full of eccentric artists so this doesn't surprise me. Still one of the most beautiful places to visit in the US.

See prior message.

He needs the Axe detailer and get his b@lls scrubbed. A good b@ll scrubbibg will make any guy feel 100% better immediately.

:smile0002::smile0007::smile0014::smile0015::smile0017:

What baffles me is that with any degree of education you would know that we are continuously "bombarded" with much higher levels of electromagnetic radiation from the environment than what RF devices do. There is a terrible giant ball of fusion that threatens to BURN YOUR SKIN during cretin times of the year... some call it the sun! Heck, you are bombarded with RF energy from the remnant echos of the big bang. As with anything there is a flip side of over complacency in products that the public buys with out knowing or understanding that there could be unfortunate consequences in which legal action and such repercussions are required... If the neighbor was dumping diesel fuel or ilegal pesticides in to the grass and I was on a well I would be very pissed.

Somewhere there is a balance between too much stupid law suits and a complete corporate free for all as in China... although I suppose everyone has the RIGHT to sue... I just don't like to pay for it...

Thats my rant:smile0003:

-Don D.

Latest posts