Those of you looking for a Chrome grill.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn stonbraker 2

Reaction score
Here's a Chrome Faceplate that actually goes over the front of the '01-'05 ST. Not a bad concept but just wonder how it would hold up to the bug guts.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I kind of wanted to know what an 01 would look like with a chromed grill....and now I know! Thanks for that insight, Stonemiser. As a matter of fact, that ST pictured looks an awful lot like my 01 with the "Beautiful...... Island Blue color." Got to get me one to go along with a set of chromed rims to match for the 01. Then along comes April 08' and I want an 07 or maybe wait for the 08 to see what colors may be coming....BUT knowing FMC, they will have something funky at first then switch it up in a month or so!

Thanks again Stone!

;)

It's kinda hard to tell what it really looks like from the picture on Ebay, but I think it looks pretty good. Unfortunataly, it wouldn't work with my yellow/black color scheme.[Broken External Image]:

ya, that was posted a while ago. Alot of people didnt like it, theres enough people that dont like the chrome grill on the new ST.

I like it (I like shiny things) but i woudl like it to be real somehow, not just a plastic cover.

I think it looks much better than the 07 Sport Trac's chrome grille. I wish it were made of steel, aluminum or stainless steel instead of plastic, but even if Ford made it for the Sport Trac, it would probably be chrome plated plastic.

...Rich

Latest posts