Tim Smith - Climax.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Any one know what I am getting at here? Please email me.

Thank you!!!

Todd Z

f7d59d802cb0968c34c3a48c5d963be7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been dying to get a hold of some of this unfortunately it looks like it may be a while before it makes it's way out here.

Trying to find someone in the 6 states that sell it willing to buy and ship me a bottle or 2..

Todd Z

It's here in Georgia but the closest retailer is more than an hour away. I will be at St. Simons Island in June and can pick some up if you'll remind me then and are still interested. Next time I'm at my bottle shop I'll try to remember to ask about it. Maybe they can get an order sooner.

I will keep that in mind.. Thank you....I did find a retailer on their site that says they will ship so I emailed them...

Todd Z

Hey Todd Z,

Just break out your bib-overalls, and that old copper still hiding in the garage, and make your own.

:bwahaha::bwahaha:

...Rich

Wow. I hadn't heard of this but their site says that MD-of all places (I guess we do have lax liquor laws)-is going to sell it. No stores yet, but now I'm interested.

I have a bottle. I found it in a Wal-Mart in New Martinsville, WV. It was the last bottle on the shelf and they said no more was available.

I haven't opened it yet until I buy another bottle.

Tom

Is moonshine in general not sold in many states or is it just this one because it hasn't passed through all the red tape?

According to their website, it's sold in a half-dozen liquor stores here in my little town in SC. I've never tried it (or watched the show).

My wife concocts an "apple pie" that comes from her dad's recipe - good stuff.

Genuine pint of homemade "apple pie" 'shine from NC.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered here

http://moonshineinternational.com/

GOT MINE YESTEDAY !!!!!!!!!! YUMMMMMMMMMM

Todd Z

Latest posts