tippmann 98

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah good choice of a PB gun for beginners, also very nice for advanced players too, because of the amount of modifications you can do to this PB gun. These guns shouldn't be too expensive brand new.

funny, a girl i work with was talking about tippmann's today. she brought in an ad with a pic of the gun she wants. i had no idea what a tippmann was til about 5 hours ago.

I have a Spyder VS3 great gun and not too expensive. Single shot or three round burst.

The field I play on uses the Tipmann 98 as their rental guns and they are not half bad.

I got a tippmann 98 Custom with jj cermaic brl and flatline brl, got a v-force mask and other odds and ends couple home made silencers, remote, pods, pods belt and several bottles and cleaners with tools etc. Live in oregon if interested plz let me know :D and i'll add picture tomorrow also if you think about buying it or pieces. :D Pictures 2/14

btw live in oregon but i'll ship

Sam, where about? I'm from Oregon, but stationed in Fl. I've got a spyder xtra, 16" chrome barrel, halo b w/ victory board, rocking trigger, and an acs bolt. i'm trying to get a game going sometime next month thru april as i'll be home on leave march 17-april 15.

I'm from springfield oregon but will drive about anywhere to play cause most players will drive to salem to warpaint and/or in the woods trying out different places. I have few days off here and there on the week ends and weekdays but I have 7 days on mar 30th - april 3. But I might be able to grab a few more guys on mar 23-24 mar 30-31 only thats the days they have off.. Any other just me :p

I got a tippmann A5 and the new X7.... The 98's are great too and they are cheap enough to

uy staight out from just about anywhere. Great place to get them is craigslist and ebay!!

Joseymack

Latest posts