tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Grimes01

Reaction score
does anybody have any experiance on cooper tires? a friend works for pepboys ,and can get me 4 - 255/70-16 dakota at tires for 400.00 installed. made by cooper.60,000 mile tire:unsure: THANKS!!!!!

yea i bought a set of 285 75 16 dakota definity from pepboys. kinna nubby and loud but i like them alot. i still have a lot of tread left after 25000 miles. i got them for about 500 bucks.

for 400 out the door i would get them :)

I paid $620 out the door for Toyo Proxes S/Ts. Y'all do realize that you can negotiate with tire places, right?

A local vendor is running a 4 for 3 sale. Offering Yokahamas for $128 each or Stampedes for $125. Counter guy felt Yokahamas are the better buy. Any personal experiences out there on either?

I had a set of Cooper tires on my wifes Jeep GC and they were very nice. I just had a set of Discovery's put on her Mountaineer and so far, sh'e happy with them. Can't beat the warranty on them. The price is well worth it.;)

That's because theirs are usually marked up the highest from the beginning...

Have you ever priced tires from the dealer?

My local dealer will beat ANY tire price. I can get the tires from them for less than I could get them from Tirerack.com.

Tom