To all you Calgary Alberta ST'ers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dallas Starr

Reaction score
so.... I might be joining you, I am in the running or a job down there and should hearing back from them before the end of the week. The only alberta members that seem to be active on here other than myself (edmonton) seem to be from Calgary anyways. Maybe we can make a mini meet in the spring or something. Might need someone to point out the best car washes, the local Partsource or Canadian Tire.

Dallas

I'd love to have a meet.. always wanted to go to one, but there is never enough interest in Alberta.

Good luck with the job tho, it'd be nice to add another trac to Calgary! :D

well if we can get a little meet together i'll make it even if I'm not moving. Sometime when its nicer though, June/Julyish maybe... we'll see

Dallas

Definitely when its warmer. May-August. It'd be nice to see all the different mods and get help from others in person :cool:

Im in Calgary, id be cool with a meet!

To tell you the truth, other than a grille, and a tonneau cover people dont do much to them here... Id have to say im the first that ive ever seen with the mods I have installed to date!

Id love to show them off anytime :) And see what ya'll have done too!

Calgary ROCKS. You'll love it. Best city in Canada by far!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well other than sucky sports teams... hahahahah.... sorry even if Im going to live there I will still cheer or 2 teams... Edmonton and anyone that beats calgary. And Im even friends with Jarome Iginla ( We were raised as friends in St. Albert... well not as close as we use to be...).

Look forward to possibly living in a more active ST community though.

Dallas

My only knock against calgary in actuality is its messed up road system.... but i guess I'll have to learn it (why couldnt you just build it in a grid with avenues and streets.... )

When you get here and see all they are doing to the roads, you'd be suprised. I think they are doing great thigns with the roads... I mean its not that its bad, just wasnt designed for a million people, and they are slowly but surely fixing the problems...

Its not that bad... there are other places a lot worse im sure....

You'll love it here! :)

Latest posts