To Caymen, Frank, Et Al

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Schaecher

Reaction score
Congradulations to you. And in all seriousness, I'll be the first in line to admit my guy is a loser and I sure hope that Mr. President-Elect can do enough to earn my respect.

Caymen... you especially have my respect for keeping things civil. Thank you.

I loove forward to the next rigerous debate in 2 years.

Now excuse me, I need to go gun shopping.

I will now say I voted for MC. Not that I wanted to but OB scares me. Now though we can hope that the checks and balances preserves our constitution. We as a people can come together as Americans.

OB will be my president I will respect and hope in him. For those of us that are praying folks. Lets lift him up that God will guide his steps.

My hope is this board can get back to normal over all this. Lets stop all this stupid division. The 4 yrs. I have been here we have had a great group of folks with good discusions without the name calling(sometimes).

For all of us lets go forward and have a good day.:D

I had to go to the courthouse yesterday. There was a line coming out of the probate court, all the way down the hall. On my way by, I asked someone what was with the lines... The guy said everyone was trying to get a gun permit before Obama gets elected.

gun permit

Man, that sucks. No permits needed here. You want to buy 250 AK47's? Sign the check and pass the NICS and have a good day. Full auto? Sure. Supressor? yep, not a problem. Short-barreled rifle? Gonna look at them today.

Caymen... you especially have my respect for keeping things civil. Thank you.

Who is to say that I voted for Obama? I may have voted for McCAIN or even Ralph Nader.

Isn't that what is great about this country. I don't have to say who I voted for.

As I said before, the number one reason why McCain lost was because he has the R next to his name and the guy in the White House has one too.

Is this economy Bush's fault? Maybe so, maybe not. Did it happen while Bush was in officer? You betcha!

Bush took office, gas was $1.70/gallon. Today just seen gas at $1.92/gallon. Coincidence? Maybe so, maybe not. What we do know is that Bush is from an oil family. Coincidence? Maybe so, maybe not.

Nobody knows for sure.

I will say this, I am going to a gun show this weekend to get me another "toy" or two. My CC Class is the following weekend. I support Gun ownership 100%.

I can not stand G. W. Bush.:)

Tom

Granted.... I wasn't trying to assume that you voted for Obama, but I assumed you would not be voting for McCain.

Went and looked at several AR15's, a pink digital camo WaltherP22 for the wife and a springgield 1911-A1 at lunch. Now, where can I find around $1500?

"Oh, Mr. Obama!!"

Man, that sucks. No permits needed here. You want to buy 250 AK47's? Sign the check and pass the NICS and have a good day. Full auto? Sure. Supressor? yep, not a problem. Short-barreled rifle? Gonna look at them today.

He's referring to a GA Firearms License, which is really a concealed weapons permit. Don't need a permit here in GA to buy guns.

I went to the gun/store shooting range at lunch. Customers were two deep at the counter. Can't remember the last time I saw that gun store so busy. Obama is good for the firearms business. For now.

Will, my CW permit will expire 2 years from now. By that time OB will probably CHANGE the law and I hope I can renew it without a problem.:(

Ordered a new semi-auto rifle Monday. Forethought, I guess.

Gun Show next week.

Another Gun Show at the end of December.

Just received a Jewell trigger today, for the AR.