Todd Z, suggestion for a Louisville activity

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry,

That is a cool idea, BUT the day will be SOO filled I don't know if there will be time...

NOW we could find a place and do it on Thursday?????

Todd Z

When you can't make it to the Dyno, make the dyno come to you. Maybe our hosts can can check them out in advance, or even be able to recommend one.

Dyno Road

Mobile Dyno

7801 Carol Ave.

Louisville 40219

Tel. 502-964-2165

umm, IF they are in louisville, we could just drive there...;);):lol:

But again, Don't think we could do it on friday o sat, would have to be on thursday...

Todd Z

Todd Z, Since Friday sounds like it's all booked up I have a question. Any idea on how late the 'activities' will be going on Friday? I'm asking because I'll be traveling there, after work :( from Marietta OH on Friday. If I had some idea of how late the Friday goings on will be, I might be able to get there for some of it. Otherwise, I'll just take my time getting there and plan on Saturday only. Sorry for jacking the thread, it just seemed like a good place to ask. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred, I know in the am and just after lunch are the tours of the assembly plant, and the afternoon I believe we may be on our own, and then 5pm-9pm or so is dinner sponsored by ford, either at the local base ball hall or maybe even at the local race track, horse track or car track. We are still working on that detail...

Hope this helps..

Todd Z

Sure does, thanks alot Todd. I might be able to make it to the dinner, if I don't get caught for speeding! :lol:

If a time gap on Friday opens up, keep it under consideration, but if you can pull if off for Thursday, I'll try to extend my reservation a day and come in Wednesday Afternoon instead of Thursday. Keep us posted and thanks!

Why not have the Dyno visit the place we are having the saturday get together? When we have our little swap and sell, car show, etc.

Tom