TODD Z

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Beaulieu

Reaction score
I hear a lot of good things about your modified throttle body. I would like to order one, as well as, a screamin demon coil pack. However, i am not very knowledgable about installing MODS (especially with the engine) Do you happen to know how much it would cost to get those installed? Thanks man

Alan

Alan,

Thank you.

the screamon Deamon coil I do not sell. That is sold by another sponsor at

http://www.stuffforyourranger.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4_39&zenid=f15aae11d3e0089dc4e2260462306cf6

I am in the middle of making more ST throttle bodies, I will have them in less than 2 weeks..

Send me an email and I will add you to the waiting list..

ALSO check out www.zabteck.com for more info on what i sell.

Thank you

Todd Z

Alan, I just did the install of Todd Z's throttle body and it is a very easy mod. Consider doing it yourself. I too am in the Air Force, where are you stationed. I am at Shaw AFB in South Carolina. Maybe you could find someone locally to help you. Took less than an hour to put on and I was taking pictures for Todd after each step. Highly recommend this mod.

Todd Z....what is your email address i would really like one....

Tommy...I am stationed out at Ramstein. I am about to PCS back to the states to Mcguire AB, New Jersey but am going to K9 School first. Im excited about this MOD...im thinking of getting the screaming demon coil pack as well but might wait until i leave. I leave Germany in march. I will be buying a K &N, this throttle body and a spoiler and than leave the rest for when i get back to the states...

I'll concur that both are very easy installs. The only hangup on the throttle body is an occasional stubborn throttle position sensor screw. Don't they use a phillips head instead of a torx? Thats kind of odd.

Wayne, some 04 and most 05 use a torx bit, The 01 to some 04 use a torx....

Also I found out that the o1 Job 1 ST uses torx to hold on the coil pack, On the newer ones it is 7mm and 8mm...

Todd Z

Latest posts