Top 10 Most Appealing Vehicles

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Sky is an overpriced version of the Solstice. I prefer the looks of the Sky, but the interior lets both cars down. Quite frankly, I'd rather have a really nice interior over exterior.

LOL. I hate to admit it but that was the first NEW car I ever bought. Cost me a whole $1800. Did get the X version with the V8. That baby would really move. (Until it fell apart) :D

That list is like the "Ten best places to live" list. Tell someone from Austin that the top place is Utica, NY, and the likely response is, "Y'all enjoy yourselves up there!" Tell someone from Boston the best place is some burg in North Carolina, and they'll give you a big fat raspberry.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

My top 10 list:

1. 2007 Sport Trac

2. 2001-2005 Sport Trac

3 thru 10. Don't care.

:)

Rich, Or

as they say at closing time, "Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder".

Some of those cars require a good set of "beer goggles" to look good.

TJR

Only women are sexy, you guys need to get your priorities realigned.

I had an RX-7 for several years and enjoyed it as my interstate car. It was a blast to drive.

When I heard that Mazda was reviving the RX, I thought that would be a great idea!

Until I actually walked up to one that is.....they really turned it into one FUGLY car!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chops, I think you missed my sarcasm. I barely noticed the car in my last photo. There are even better photos at the link I found this one, but they aren't appropriate for this site. :D

Of course I am partial to this car (the video is funny too):

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=6650344497778721997&hl=en"> </embed>

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7492473041827921273&hl=en"> </embed>

Last edited by a moderator: