Towing

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes its me againdown in central Mexico,I need a brake controller[elec] for my 01 trac,& yes I have done a google search & sent 20 emails to RV dealers in states to ask if they will courier to me in Mexico,of those that did reply it was all negative,Please does anybody know a supplier that would send by DHL courier to Mexico, Thanks to all who look at this message,Roger

Roger, Maybe some one will be willing to buy one for you, and mail it to you..??

Just a thought....

There is no haul or budget or any towing place down there that sells them???

How about a truck repair shop, trailer supply,, Nothing????

Todd Z

Roger,

Actually, you are in luck. I know where I can get a new Tekonsha Voyager controller for $35.00. I will ship it to you. All I would need is money to cover the cost of the controller and shipping. If you want, I can also get you a complete wireing kit from a local trailer dealer. You will need to install everything yourself, but it isn't that hard to do. If interested, please respond here or email me directly.

Tom

ps. I would need paypal only since it is the fastest way to get me my money to cover everything. I can give you more details to help you out.

Latest posts