toyota WINS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the same car bodies. Essentialy the same engine.

It isn't TuRD doing the winning. It is the driver.

Tom

All the same car bodies. Essentialy the same engine.

I still try to root for Ford and their "Fusion".

You know, NASCAR is growing on me more and more. Been watching a bit more of it in HD with surround sound and it's really cool. I may check them out here in SoCal come August.

being a TRUE race fan from back in the day i dont care what brand they drive.

that kid is a pleasure to watch i mean just amazing! everyone interviewed

looked like they just got the snot beat out of them all tired, Kyle looked fresh

and like he could go another 500 miles and remember he ran the truck race

friday and most of the nationwide race saturday and had that won before a tire

blew.

i will say it again " THAT KID IS AMAZING"

I bleed ford blue!! Just like REBLFORD. I'd prefer any roush/fenway ford driver over the rest of the field to win. I do admit there are other good drivers like the kid. But I will never ever cheer for Stewart or Gordon. Earnhardt is okay other than the fact his chevy hasn't won in ages!!

That's right Andy, must be driving a Ford. Was always a Martin fan until he left Ford. Go get 'em Big Blue.........

My favorite driver is retiring in two more races. I was saddened when he left Ford for Toyyoda. Oh well.

If I have to pick a new favorite, Matt Kenseth, Carl Edwards and Kasey Kahne are high on the list.

Mark Martin is from an hour from where I type this and I see and hear all kinds of advertisers for his Ford dealership.

While I'm not a huge JGR or Kyle Busch fan, I do give them both a lot of credit for good equipment and a lot of talent. I do think it's great that he put the Hendrick cars to shame.

How can Martin still be sponsoring Ford when he left us?? I was a Jarrett fan too and still secretly a little bit ( I want him to race the truck if he's not gonna drive Ford )

How can Martin still be sponsoring Ford when he left us??

It's his dealership. Probably in name only, much like DJ's Ford dealership is.

Next week M.M. Ford is having a "customer appreciation" day.... the #8 Army COT is going to be there (Chevy) along with the #20 Home Depot Showcar (Toyyoda), and drivers Martin, Stewart, Almerola (SP? - Chevy), Super Motocross driver (does Ford make a Motocross bike?) and others.... so how does a FORD dealership allow the competition on premesis?

Just asking....

Because FORD doesn't own the premises...Mark Martin or someone else does. He can do whatever he wants. Same reason you'll fond more then just Ford used cars on dealer lots. Or even dealers selling Fords next to Chevy next to Dodges, all brand new.