Trac retired

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Abson 3

Reaction score
Evening everyone. It's a bittersweet day. I traded in my 2005 Adrenalin for a 2017 Lariat 3.5L ecoboost. I am going to miss that truck, it was unstoppable and perfect for 12 years. But from the first few hours, I am really loving this new truck!

I want to thank everyone on this site from Todd to SWhawaii. Without all the advice and suggestions provided by everyone, I don't think the trac would have made it this far.

I plan on swinging by from time to time, so thanks again everyone.

And no, it was a spur of the moment thing, so no parts left over. Went in for 150k tuneup and came out with a new truck, can't complain!:supercool::supercool::supercool:

I'm with you!

Major rust took mine off the road in May after 14 years wonderful years. I'm in an F-150 XLT with lots of option goodies. This is an awesome replacement for sure!

Sad to see you go, But it is the times...

Did you get the Xplan ??

Todd Z

Todd, if that's the extended warranty, no. I have calculated all the cars that I had and the cost of the extended warranty and when the repairs that would have really been helped with the extended came into play, and the cost wouldn't justify getting it.

On a side note, have been talking to Torrie at FastParts, and again his customer service is above and beyond! He will be getting me tunes, and parts, once I start making the mods.

What's crazy is that I can make 5 mods, and push over 600 horses RW! Lets keep that a secret from the misses :banana: Made my first that doesn't help with performance, but performed the vent to air mod for 7 bucks, and even the wife likes how the truck sounds! Of course I didn't tell her it was a mod, just that the truck is finally "broken in" :bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha:

As promised, I plan on stopping in from time to time, the trac is still an amazing truck and I owe it to the community to continue to be as active as I can.

Latest posts