Trade in

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Hay

Reaction score
Hi all,

A bitter sweet day yesterday. Traded in the Trac & took delivery on a new Dodge Ram.

I'm going to miss certain features of the Trac, but also going to enjoy some of the new features of the Ram.

Thanks again to all for all the info & pics I've enjoyed looking at sinse July 2006 when I purchased the 2007 Trac.

Soooo, where's the photos of the new truck?? You promised. Congratulations and have a great time with her. You know I have to hit the next button...

:worthless:

Bob,

I posted a pic in my library folder of the Ram. I tried to attach an image to the last post, but me being not too computer savey, I couldn't figure how to attach a photo.

Thanks Don. Really nice, my neighbor Bill got a 1500 "Big Horn" this past summer. Can't say enough about it. Nice ride, way too much power and all the goodies on the inside to play with. I wish you the best of luck with her. Its nice you got the back-up camera too! Trucks are a bear to see behind. Have fun, stay in touch. Just because you don't have the Trac, doesn't mean that you can't drop a line now and then. Bob

PS: I think I recognize that neighborhood! :bwahaha:

Latest posts