Traded-in. Leftover accessories for sale.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
I traded-in my beloved 2004 Trac and I have stuff that will be for sale. I don't have a lot of free time to post pics and pricing info until summer starts but I do want to give an advance head start here now.

- Chrome Westin Step Bars (local pickup only)

- Covercraft car cover with storage bag, cable, and lock (custom fit for gen1 ST)

- 16" Wheel shield (used to cover wheel while spraying on tire dressing)

- OEM spark plugs (qty. 6) and Taylor Vertex wires

- Ford Workshop Manual and Wiring Diagrams for 2004 Sport Trac (2 books)

- SCT XCal2 Tuner ((I just learned from Torrie that it can't program my new vehicle, only reads codes. Won't be selling this one until I have sufficient funds (from proceeds here) to buy a new tuner from him. I do need to keep it handy just in case I need to read codes, meanwhile))

- Chromed wheel caps for OEM "Thumb print" wheels (these are just the caps that cover the lug nuts/hub. They are peeling though. Will definitely post detailed pics of these)

- OEM headunit from "Audiophile" sound package. (will take up to 6 CDs, and I will include removal tools required to remove your installed headunit)

- Volant intake filter (used) and cleaning kit (note, this is for the cone filter only. Box and intake tube not included)

- Adjustable cargo bed net with storage bag (custom fit for gen1 ST. Net is made of adjustable straps, not bungee.)

I think that's all. Thanks for the interest. Again, I will follow up in a few weeks with pricing and pictures!

Are the plugs and wires new??

What are the plugs specs if so? Plats?, double or single??

You had fine looking gen1........:supercool:

Replied to your email Jon, thanks. Hi Eddie. The wires have never been used, but the plugs are used. They're the original ones I saved when I changed them out. They have about 60k miles on them.

Just kidding, the SP-500s are brand new. :grin: Never got a chance to do this particular 100k mile service.

Latest posts