Traded the ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Poche

Reaction score
Well it has been great,but with the timing chain rattle getting worse ,and now a trany flair that was bad and would not shift correct unless i had it tuned with the xcal it was time to let it go i got $10000 for a trade. I picked up a 2003 mazda protege5 with 33000 miles and gets 30+ mpg it will serve me fine.i will have a few things up in the swap & sell soon.

sorry to here of the problems you were having. enjoy the new car. a friend of mine has one and he loves it. great car, great gas milage and its just a great looking car. congrats and stick around on the sight if you can. you had some great knowledge of off-roading and i'm sure members, ner or old can use that information in the future.

patrick pierobon

What kind of tranny problem were you having?

I am curious, as we are having some promblem with our 2001, that they haven't been able to figure out what the problem is.

Laura

i had the 2-3 flair the xcal made it go away now with out the xcal it shifts iratic and the od light comes on

Latest posts