Trans. TSB

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Allen

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm taking my '07 in for an oil change next week, at the same time I would to get the Transmission TSB done (Hard shifting between 1st and 2nd). So there is no confusion at the dealership, can someone provide me with a link to the TSB? I'd like to print it off and take it down with me.

Thanks in advance,

Rob Allen

Your looking for TSB 07-13-8. It says to reprogram using the latest update and if there is still no improvement to replace the mechatronic assembly. If you search for TSB's on here you will find what your looking for.

Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had mine done about a month ago, but when i dropped off the vehicle (after hours) i wrote the TSB number on the key envelope and the next day i was called back by the service rep that the TSB did not exsist. i put him on hold and wen't back here to check that i gave him the correct TSB number. either way, they should know.

long story short, finally found it and performed the TSB and the trac seems to shift better and no slight "ass" tap at de-accell.

I just took my '07 in last week for an oil change and told them about the hard shift 1-2. Also supplied them with the TSB 07-10-12, which they reluctantly did. The shift is much improved and the throttle response seem smoother. Is the TSB 07-13-8 an "improved" version, or for something different? A recent post is reporting that the TSB I had done worked well, but seems to "get stupid" after a while and return to its old ways.

Latest posts