TRUE Cold Air Intake update!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Well for everyone that was wondering if rain or water would get into the fender well and cause a problem....the answer is NO!!!

its raining pretty heavy here on long island and i drove around 50-80 miles on it today and no problems. i came home and there was a slight break in the rain and i unscrewed the fender well and put my hand up in there and DRY AS BONE. so thats good news.

and as far as performance like i said last night on my drive home no lag after taking off from waiting at a red light or sitting in bumper to bumper traffic. so ill keep it and give another update in the near future as well as a project.

paul h:D[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
jeff...thats actually not a reducer its the same size on both side picture just makes it look that way.

we thougt the same thing when we put it on measured both inner and outer same size all the way through.

paul h:cool:

I absolutely love what you did and if my idea does not pan out, I will try this.

My Idea:

Do you think that this could be ran through the fog light holes with a rain protector to get more forced air; or do you think that it would be to sharp of an angle coming up??

Latest posts