True Dual Exhaust?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there may be if you stagger them, but the Ypipe is routed through the woods to grandmas house and you may not be able to "true" dual it

Todd Z

What about something like this?

FLOWMASTER 524554 Universal Muffler

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
something like that would work, But you need to split the ypipe and still keep the 02 sensor happy with readings from both pipes..

Todd Z

I have 2 Flowmaster 50's on my '07 LTD 4.6 turned them on edge and both fit under heat sheild. Exited out left side just under step rail in front of L/R tire. Works fine. I live in Houston TX. and had them installed in Katy TX. Good installation and cheap.

"Heartthrob" exhaust has a dual "deep tone" kit out for the S/T. It splits into a Y after the last cat. From there, the dual tailpipes go over the rear axle, and both clear the spare. It comes with 2 very long S/S polished tips, that mount on the right and left, in back, below the rear bumper. The tips even fit with a trailer hitch, and the tips point straight back. The louvered mufflers are built inside the tips, and they are straight through...and 50 state legal. You can see it installed on a S/T at Heartthrobs site. I got mine through JC Whitney, and as soon as the weather gets warmer, I'll be putting it in my `03, and then selling my current single "Magnaflow" S/S system on e-bay. Paid $400 for the Magnaflow, and $265 for the Heartthrob, which is aluminum coated, with the big S/S pipes at the back! Comes with clamps and hangers....no decals )-: