TSB 06-13-1 Driveability

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave S 3

Reaction score
Hi all, My sporttrac was shifting weird so I took it in and they performed the TSB which updates the PCM and TCM. It shifts much better from a stop now. Although it seems to have started clunking from 2-1 when coming to a stop again. It is an improvement so I'm happy for now. It also idles alot lower when you first start it in the morning. The only other difference I notice now is I cannot start the car and lock the doors. It will unlock the doors when I shut them. HA go figure.

You must have an '07...maybe the V8! Same symptoms with mine...installed TSB and the 2-1 shift is better and the cold start idle is lower too!

Steve

Had the TSB done a couple of weeks ago, I hate to say it but had to take a long road trip right afterward, and the problem is still there, and it is much worse, my ST is back at the

dealer right now. I am hoping they can fix this problem, this is the 3rd time within a little over 2 months that I have had it in the Service Dept, and it is still no fixed.:( From what I

have read this is a ongoing problem, and FORD has not been able to resolve the problem.