TT/SL Lift Kit

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler wright

Reaction score
Were can i get the TT/SL lift kit for my 01' sporttrac? Can i do torsion twist all the way and just get my tires aligned? How much would the torsion twist give?:blink:

You can do the TT/SL yourself. For the TT you need just some wrenches try not to go over 1.5" raise the side you are going to do to relieve the pressure off the Torsion bar and turn the screw do each side and be patient. It is fairly easy. The SL you can buy warrior shackles for around $70. I made mine I went to Autozone got the generic shackles. Just 4 bars with various holes. I bolted them over my factory shackles. The generic are longer about 5/8" thick or more. It raised it 1.5" took about 1/2 hr and cost $11. Works great. Photo in library have to work on downsizing it

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure of the name (been almost a year), came in a red box autozone or any auto parts place should carry them. If you ask someone they will lead you right to them. They are just 4 flat bars around 5/8" thick with nuts and bolts.