Tuning and messages

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Foy

Reaction score
To all of you who have sent me emails:

Please be patient with me. I had the NOPI show this past weekend, had 3 customer vehicles win trophies (all running my logos) so it was a good weekend overall. I am answering the 100+ emails I got this weekend as I have time. You will have your replies in a day or so, thanks in advance for your understanding :D

JK,

You know, no I didnt. I was soo busy helping my customers with their cars, and with my own SVTF, and then with people walking around and asking questions, taking flyers and business cards, and with me selling 3 or 4 tuners on site I was a busy man both days.

No you don't John.....well, at least not go to compete. NOPI isn't for trucks, they don't know how to judge them, or even classify them. They'll put a truck with bags, wheels, full custom interior and a very nice engine in the same class as a guy with a lowering kit, smaller wheels and a billet grille....simply because the bagged truck doesn't have paint, only primer. Now if you've got a JDM or a nice sport compact....things are a little different.

I forgot it was this past weekend, wish I coulda gone just to see the drifting.

Latest posts