Two EZLift Tonneau Cover Lift Kits FOR SALE

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard L

Reaction score
I have two new EZLift kits for sale. These kits were assembled for bidders on ebay, however the two winning bidders refused to pay. They admitted they did not read the item descriptions and thought they were bidding on a New Ford OEM tonneau cover...For $100 ????

These are brand new kits that fit the Ford OEM hinged hard tonneau cover, with the full factory warranty for only $100 each plus $10 shipping.

Each kit contains 4 gas springs and all the necessary mounting hardware to operate both the front and rear tonneau covers.

email me if you are interested

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
I received mine, installed it, and am very happy with the results. The install was pretty easy and only took about 20 minutes - most of which involved sitting in the truck bed while installing the two pivot plates. This design is simplified more than any of the designs that are currently in the projects section.

Thanks Rich!

23ballistic,

The kits are designed with specific gas spring lengths and lift pressures to only work with the Ford OEM hard tonneau cover. If you have a specific need, I could design a system for you, but I would need you to provide specific weights and measurements of the item to be lifted.

I have designed a kit for member Jeff C, who made a one piece tonneau cover from 3/4" plywood. He was also going to add a large swing-down LCD panel under the tonneau cover.

He was very pleased with the design and posted pics. Since then I have built similar kits for several other members who made similare plywood tonneau covers. You might want to go to his library and view the photos of his custom tonneau cover.

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen,

Your new plastic end fittings were shipped to you on Saturday, 02/04/2006. You shold have them by tomorrow.

I emailed you after they were shipped. Did you not get my email??

...Rich

Allen,

Please check the status of your Yahoo email account. That is the email address you wrote me from and that's where I replied to. I did not receive any messages indcating that the email failed or could not be delivered ??

I think there is something going on with Yahoo email service since most of my email problems occur when emailing to a Yahoo address?? Of course, AOL is not much better.

I just sent you another email. Let me know if you received it.

...Rich

Allen,

That's great USPS service! I mailed it on Saturday and your got it on Monday! That's like FedEx or UPS overnight service at a fraction of the cost!

I'm glad you got your replacement end-fittings so fast.

...Rich

Richard, I wanted to send this quick note...I too am happy with mine! Soo much easier than lifting that heavy cover! Thank you again for bring them to Dallas for me :)

now if i could only get my ez lock installed...* i think today* xxx keeping my figures crossed. :)

Latest posts