Upgraded, ST's Getting Passed Down

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Ortiz

Reaction score
Well guys, after getting my license and driving the hand-me-down ST for 2 years, I finally upgraded to my dream truck. My dad snuck it out back and threw me the keys when I walked outside at my graduation party. I was quite speechless, to say the least. The new one is a 2004 6.0 Powerstroke F250, 8 Inch lift, Dick Cepek 20" Rims with 37" mud tires. It has a probox behind the rear seat, halo projector headlights, and a billet grill. I'll get more pictures asap.

The ST has been in the family since new, and we plan on keeping it that way...it's getting passed down to my younger brother. It's at 260,000 mi and still Trac'n...doesnt even burn a drop of oil. With good care, hopefullly we'll break 300,000 mi!

I'll still be browsing MyST, and send my brother this way too. This is a great site, with great people. I was very nervous to do any work to my vehicles, but with the projects and the help of patient members, I was able to fix up the aging Trac and keep her goin' strong. I appreciate it guys!

The Old:

and The New:

Well guys, I'm really enjoiying this new truck! It's a little harder to keep diesel in it, but once I learn to keep my foot out of the turbo and do some mods I should make out alright. Out of curiosity I looked behind the rear seat and was suprised to see a ProBox with a Kicker sub in it. Got an old amp I had sittin around, hooked it up, and turned up some good ol' Texas Country! Also realized it has a straight pipe...not too sure where I stand on that, it's loud! May end up throwing on somethin a little more quiet. Here's some more pictures for y'all.

Latest posts