Value of Full Carpet Kit?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark inLA

Reaction score
I have an OEM graphite grey full carpet kit that I ordered for my '02 but never installed. It's still in the box.....anyone know what I can get for it? I'm debating whether to just give it to the guy who is buying my '02 tomorrow, or sell it separately. I didn't advertise it as one of the selliing points, and I'm guessing it won't fit in my '07.

If it's not already installed in or bolted to, I'd keep it and see what you could get

for it. Every extra buck helps nowadays with gas at $3.00 + a gallon!;)

I might need it for deal-sweetening tomorrow. If I don't give it to the new owner, I'll put it up for bids tomorrow morning.

Naw, keep it and sell it. If the guy doesn't want the ST because it doesn't have carpet, then he doesn't want it in the first place. That was a huge selling point for me. I hate having the clean the carpet in my wife's Mountaineer.;)

Okay.....starting Ebay-style bidding for the carpet over in the Swap and Sell section. $12 flat shipping anywhere in the Continental US. PayPal only.