Valvoline and Free Mechanix Wear glove offer

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffksf B

Reaction score
here is a pretty good deal and it's a Valvoline deal so anywhere you buy Valvoline you should be able to get this form.

Thanks Jeffksf, I tried that already but I couldn't find any related link to the promo. I've emailed them with the question though. I've still got some time before the promo expires. If anything I'll just send my printed copy w/ the proof. Free gloves would be nice but I'm due for an oil change anyway. We'll see how my Trac likes this Synpower stuff over the usual Mobil 1. They're a little cheaper but probably won't be any noticeable difference. Thanks again for the heads-up on this deal.

"2. Mail this original order form (no copies accepted), ..."

Fine print: "Requests must be made on this special order form and may not be mechanically reproduced."

Spam request: "To receive an email when your gloves ship, along with car care tips and product information from Valvoline, please give us your email address:"

This afternoon I set out to get a hold of the actual promo flyer from an automotive store. My local Pep Boys and Kragen did not have them anymore, but on my third try I got lucky; the Autozone guy took the time to look for it and found em and I gladly recieved one.

I get home and check the mail and there is an envelope from Valvoline. Inside...an original order form. At first I was wondering how the heck they knew I needed one, then I remembered I had inquired them about it through email. They never replied so I figured I got blown off, but they actually pulled through!

So if anyone else needs them, I suggest emailing them. I also have an extra one I can give away to the first person who emails me for it.