Various Sport Trac Items...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Strachan

Reaction score
Hey everyone...I had posted a while back with these items and didnt get much response. I'll be moving soon and need to sell these things ASAP. I will have pictures available in a few days upon request.

--Driver and Passanger Front Seats (high back...the ones without headrests). Tan in color...have about 50,000 miles on them (I swapped them out for the higher series seats). In good condition...driver side shows some wear, but fabric is in good condition with no tears. Both seats are manual. I'm asking $175 plus shipping...OBO

--Driver and Passanger Front Seat OEM covers GREY TWO TONE (for the low back/headrest seats)...these are the factory covers...if you have these seats and the covers are worn out, these are perfect to replace the old ones. I did it myself with some work, or you could have an upostery shop take care of it. These are pretty pricey to buy from Ford. In like new condition...asking $150 for both plus shipping.

--Rear 60% and 40% Factory OEM covers TAN TWO TONE...these are for 2003+ (for the seats with the middle seatbelt that is mounted on top of the seat)...same install as above...BRAND new...never used. Asking $150 plus shipping.

--Rear 60% Back Seat GREY (not Two Tone)...Looks like new...no tears, VERY little wear (if any). Asking $175 plus shipping.

--Tan LOW SERIES center console with arm rest and mounting hardwear. Armrest has no tears or marks..shows minimal wear. Asking $75 plus shipping OBO

--Center console Bag...I've seen these go for as much as $120 on eBay...I'll start at $75 OBO...make offers!

--Factory side step bars...no rust...includes mounting hardwear. $140 + shipping...OBO

--Tan ashtray (for below radio bezel)...make offer.

EDIT: Also have stock front turn signals. $40 + shipping...

All prices are negotiable. Shipping is from HUntington Beach, California (So-Cal). I re-did the interior of the Trac...that's why some items are grey and some are tan. Feel free to post on this board, or e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a very odd question to ask ;)

I am interested in your 60% seat, but do you have anyone local that can chop it down to be the same as the 40% side? I cant find anyone here that doesnt want $1000 to do this for me :\

I sold a fair amount of stuff to another member. The ash tray did not make it for some reason. How affordable can it be bought????

Coastie...I'm not sure how much it should go for...I just have it floating around and thought I'd post it if anyone needed it. I'm guessing $15 or $20 plus shipping? Never been smoked in either...;)

No, the front seat covers are not leather...they are the grey two tone off of a set of 2003 seats. I dont have any pictures as of yet, but I will be able to get some by next weekend. They are in good condition with no tears, stains, etc.

Latest posts