ventshades

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wal-Mart...I bought mine there for 30 bucks for the set of 4.

I've seen them at Pep-Boys and Advance Auto Parts as well..... The ones I got at Wal-Mart were are the in-channel ones.

I got mine from autoanything.com.

Rusty doesn't return my emails so I don't buy stuff from him. If he did I would.

You have to call Rusty. I have ordered plenty of parts from him. How many times has Autoanything.com responded to an email? He is running the Parts Dept at the dealership. He probably doesn't have time to get to emails when he has people coming up to the counter and calling all day on the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another shout out for Rusty at www.fordpartsfast.com...

I made the mistake of buying my avs ventshades off an eBay auction. I did this because all the local shops (PepBoys, National Auto, WalMart, Autozone) didn't have the ST shades in stock. Anyway, I did a "buy it now" auction for a little less than what Rusty was charging, but it took almost 6 weeks to get the shades. I bought a rear window shade from Rusty at the same time, and had it in less than 4 days.

I buy all my OEM parts from Rusty now and NONE off eBay. eBay is just not worth the aggravation.

TJR

According to the website, Advance Auto parts in Philadelphia MS has them in stock. (About 25 miles??) Part # 94074 (should be same # as regular explorer if I remember right). Less than $50.00

grump

Normal Explorer, Mountainer and Aviator ventvisors are the same as the ones for the ST, at least the Yellow VentVisor package ones that are in-channel.

The ones I got at Wal-Mart did not list ST on the package, it listed the Ex, Mount and Avi only.

What about in-channel vent shades for an 07? Does anyone know for sure if they are the same as other models?......Nevermind, I just found the post from 7/10/06. 2002-2006 Explorers fit. I'm gonna get my local guy to order them Monday. Thanks!

Latest posts