Very good movie on DVD

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
Having been married to me for fifteen years, my wife has seen her share of horror films, but this one had her covering her eyes and squealing like a teenager on a date...HOSTEL is a film by Quentin Tarrentino. It was sooooo raw and shocking it made the movie SAW look like a Disney movie. A must see for sure!:cool::cool:

Hostel wasn't "raw" enough. On the previews they'd always cut away before they did something, so you think they're going to show it in the movie, then, they cut away in the movie as well. I was kinda disappointed; when you advertise it as one of the most graphic movies put on screen, then don't deliver....meh....

You guys need to watch Sound of Music for at least 24 straight hours, over and over again in order to regain your sensitivies toward the kinder, gentler things in life.

Return To Me would be a good choice too.

Oddly enough, Bill-E and Darin have very similar posts here.

One is advocating "The Hills Have Eyes", the other is advocating "The Hills are Alive..."

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hostel is NOT by Quentin Tarrentino. It is presented by QT. Basically, like Hero, he has stuck his name on it, but had absolutely nothing to do with the movie. It's written and directed by Eli Roth. I'm not saying it's bad, I haven't seen it. I think Hero is a great movie.. ...I just think this sticking Quentin's name on a movie to earn a few extra dollars is a scam.

IMO, Saw was definitly better, more suspense..Hostel was just sick, I kept waiting for the story line....;)