VHS Movies for Iraq

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Vincent

Reaction score
I had some vhs movies for free in the swap and sell, and a few members have asked about sending them to Iraq. This is a great idea, can anyone tell me where I can bring them or do you have an address that I can ship them to over there. I also have a VCR I can put in the box if it is needed.

Thanks for your help,

Peter

Unfortunately, the Any Service Member mailings are no longer authorized. There is a good explanation why at the link below.

I would suggest the donation be given to an orphanage or retirement home or some charitable organization.

Hey there, I am currently in Iraq but am leaving within the next few weeks. Here is the address of one of my replacements that would be more than happy to receive these. The following address should work.

Legal office

3rd BCT, 82nd ABN, 25th ID

APO AE 09349

That is all I have to write on the box? Should I bring it to the post office?

I figured on boxing them up about 25 to a box and sending them once a week. They have a VCR or should I send one of them as well?

Thank you very much,

Peter

PNOID:

That is all you have to write on the box, but please allow me to amend the address a bit to ensure it gets delivered. It was a little to vague before.

LEGAL OFFICE

C/o SSG Fisher

HHC, 3rd BCT, 82nd ABN, 25 ID

APO AE 09349

As for a VCR, we have one that is pretty nice and are leaving it and a TV for our replacements.

We are extremely thankful for all the support. You guys rock.

You could also adopt a soldier through Soldiers Angels and send them along with other items they need like socks and any kind of food except MRE's.

"Because of the potential danger to our military servicemembers, at that time, the Military Postal Service Agency suspended two popular mail programs geared for servicemembers stationed overseas: The "Dear Any Servicemember" mail program and the "Operation Dear Abby" servicemember mail program."

Right when I'm on the verge of becomming "numb" to terrorism, I read something like this and get very angry again.