WAAG grill guard and taillight guards mats

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Poling

Reaction score
For Sale in Arlington TX, between Dallas and Fort Worth

WAAG brand grill guard: $250

One piece, heavy duty, low profile grill guard. Easily attaches to frame with no drilling. This isn’t a cheap brand like Westin etc that you could get at Traders Village. Paid almost $500 1 year ago. No scratches/dents.

WAAG taillight guards: $75

Matches above grill guard perfectly. Custom designed for each car. Paid $150 two years ago.

Berber Sport Trac mats: $30

Medium Prairie Tan with grommets to keep them from sliding. 4 piece with red lettering on front two. Nearly new/used for 2 weeks while trying to sell vehicle.

Will sell separately or all together for $300 to first offer.

I've got pics as well, but don't know how to put them up here. (still a little computer-stupid) Email me at [email protected] and I'll forward any other info you'd like. The grill guard is a one pice unit and would probably have to be freighted...so local pickup or meeting is probably the only realistic option. I'll drive up to 150 of DFW TX for the cost of my gas, but I dont know if it would be worth shipping. My zip is 76017 if you'd like to check into it.

Last edited by a moderator: