WAAG Rear Bumper Guard

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a used Waag rear bumper guard for sale. I only used it for about 1 year so its in good shape. I had it coated in a rubberized bedliner protector to further protect it. At this point i just need to clear it out. Asking $125 shipped for it. Post here or email me at [email protected] if you want it.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested, would like pics also..

Todd Z

No pics guys, i already have it completely packaged to ship. It looks like it did when it came out of the box except the bedliner material adds a textured effect. It was never hit so there arent any bends or dings in the tubing. It was used for about a year, so there is a little bit of rust at the mounting location where the frame attaches.

Yes, it mounts on the outside of the frame rails, and the hitch mounts on the inside of the rails.

I have got to get this out, i move tommorow. Fist person that can paypal me $100 gets it shipped to them tommorow.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: