Want to Buy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Haas

Reaction score
Im looking for an 04-05 great condition Sport Trac..XLT or greater..prefer Adrenaline Pack...looking to get a good deal on one, its just gonna be 2nd driver to haul stuff, so Im not spending big $$..send me pics and price..Indiana area

If you dont want to spend big money, Adrenalin is not for you.

You would be looking to spend approx. $18,000

GeorgeT

Where I'm from sport trac's sell for over blue book. Exspecially if it is clean and low miles,you are looking at a $16,000 "not clean" to $24,000 vehicle. If you want cheap buy a ranger, or a 01-02 sport trac. You can find a nice one for under $10,000.:)

a pretty sport trac just to haul stuff....?i know someone selling an 07 sport trac not an

adrenaline.

I'm game. I have an 05 XLT dark stone monocolor with tan heated leather, sunroof, 6 CD player, 2X2 with just turning over 28K this week on the Odo. NO dents or dings on exterior and interior is perfect.

$16,000 and it's yours????

ScoTt: no charge at all for the other 2...Although, I might throw in the 2x10 I have for transferring weight about the tailgate when I have a cycle in the back!!!!!

Hope this helps!!!

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a 2003 ST Adrenalin, very customized on the inside. Check out my profile for everything. great stereo, 20" rims, and the stock rims. $13,000 ST has 70,000 miles