Wanted: Wheel Opinion! (PICS)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The offset that I see is +44 on the Zinik wheels... I also noticed that these are a 1/3 of the price online that it was at Blaskin & Lane in Calgary... Amazing...

I seen somewhere Dingo said the offset is +42, so im assuming these wheels will fit no problem?

Is the Offset the same as it is on the 07 ST as it is on the 08 ST Adrenalin?

Thanks!

Griff, If it was possible to drop it I would... If nothing comes out thats good for the rear im going to drop the front about an inch or 2...

Does anyone know the offset of the stock wheels?

I am back to the black and chrome for sure on the wheels, however, I just found out that these wheels do not come in 22's ... I did a couple pics of wheels at what I think would be around 22" and it looks MUCH better... See below...

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok that last pic with the rims which are like stars are crazy cool. You know XST, it is bad when I have your truck on my desktop. LOL It is a sweet looking truck. Keep up the good work. Oh by the way, what kind of rims are those.

Regards,

Patrick Pierobon

I can see now that your taste in wheels differ from mine!! I Like the more Replica types....Cobra/FR500/Bullitts/Saleen/etc.

Good Idea XST.. I still love the look of the stock wheels though.. Really think you should consider keepin em and savin the money for some underhood goodies.. Either way.. You got my fav truck out there right now.. (Also check out those steeda tie down covers for your's.. those things are bad!, maybe paint em white..)

Yeah, I actually placed an order for the delete plates from Steeda Truck... I got a call a couple days later with them asking me to send the payment with a money wire... I cancelled the order because thats a pain in the butt for me to do (no time during the day) I thought I might be able to get Steeda.ca to get them in for me, but they havent answered my email which is now about 3+ weeks old... Great service.

Anyway, I gotta figure out how to get them now... I almost want to wait on blank ones, cause I dont wanna advertise a company with such crap service.

Latest posts