Wanted: Wheel Opinion! (PICS)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Well I think I decided on the style of wheel I want to get, but it can come in several different finishes... The 2 I seem to like the best are pictured below... I am leaning towards the Chrome Silver w/ Machined Face... the Other is Black w/ Machined Face... They are Zinik Risso Wheels, about $800 CAD a piece and 4 days to come in....

One thing to keep in mind is that once I have my new spray booth installed, the black on the front will all be white, the side air vents and the grille and the lower fog light holes will be a brushes aluminum mesh..... So the black wont be so prominent on the vehicle...

Any thoughts are appreciated.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

(Pic of 22's Added)

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally like the 1st image.I think the black looks good with the White STA, while the Chrome, not so much.

GeorgeT

Those are the exact wheels I wanted for my trac, but from what I looked at, they won't fit. Isn't the offset to much? I am hopefully in the future going to be getting the Z23 Ruffinos in 20's.

As for your question though, I actually kind of like the chrome silver w/ machined lip based of the photoshop. Without the pshop though, I probably would have said the black.

The dealer I went to said it shouldnt be a problem at all, and the Zinik page itself says they will work... Ill do some more research before ordering however.

If you're going with an all white ST, I'm going to say no. 2. If you maintained the black accents, however, no. 1 would be my overwhelming choice.

Hmm...I wonder if they would work on the Gen1 as well then? I would much rather have those then the Ruffinos.

Top one..

Todd Z

Im going to use the stock wheels for winter...

I was originally looking for 6 spoked wheels, there is another type i was looking at which is HD Autobahn wheels, they are nice, but I cant get a good pic of how they will look on the ST...

Time to hit the PS... I liked these ones at first, but now im thinking that i need to fill up the space a little better.... gah....

Click the URL to see teh HD Wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts