Warning for those that clean with "canned air"

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Just a warning to those that clean the inside of their vehicle with "compressed air" like you use to clean your keyboard and light a smoke when you are done. ..

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Sounds like they are implying he did all that spraying while all the windows were closed which would have left an accumulation of the propellant in the cab.

Gee. If he was trying to clean out all that odor from all the previous smoking in his truck, he should have stepped outside to have that smoke rather than begin stinking it up so soon after taking the time to clean it. Now, he has a MUCH bigger cleaning bill. lol

Need to harness that power for public good like unclogging toilets, chasing gophers from golf courses and firing stuff like pumpkins, water ballons and potatoes great distances.

As far as what it did to that truck....f'in WOW!

JT#14

Wow, Built "Ford Tough", eh?

Could you imagine what it would have done with those vehicles that are "moving foreward"? ;)

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I always use my Craftsman air compressor and a 10 foot long hose to get the

fuzzy stuff (cotton towel and paper towel fuzzies) out of my interior when I am done detailing!

:blink::rolleyes:

P.S.

Also, those static dusters work extremely well, also!

Of course, in this case, I guess maybe static would have been one of the last things

that you wanted!

Latest posts